Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tag: School to Summer♡






thank you so much for watching and hope you guys enjoyed, have a great summer!♡ I tag; beautyslittleangel, yasminpeacelove, darlingsitvintage and thecrushedrose. I've decided that I'm just going to make this video rather than writing a blog post, because I prefer my blog for other things, But I will take lots of pictures and vlog(videos and blog posts) about what I've been up to in the summer like holidays and daytrips! But I will just quickly type what I would have if I was writing on my blog: I'm camping in Cornwall between the 22nd and 26th of July, and I'm going to Paris, between the 4th and 8th of August, this is the hotel we are staying in; www.alma-paris-hotel.com I'm also thinking of going on a few day trips: I'm going camping with my friend Bethan in a field, london with my friends, blackpool, brighton, bath and bristol at some point, haha they all begin with 'B'. And I will be revising, just chilling out and doing teenage things woooh:) Questions: 1. What grade did you just complete? 2. What classes did you take and Did you have a favorite? 3. What advice would you give to someone going into this grade next year? 4. When did/do you get out for summer break? 5. Are you going on any vacations this summer? Where? 6. My favorite part about summer is... 7. Do you have any goals that you want to reach by the end of summer? 8. Are you going to any concerts or other fun events? ______________________ Twitter: twitter.com Blog: kn3ehighs0cks.blogspot.com Tumblr ...









Cornwall colleges surf science group used the media part of their course to film the 2010 Paddle and interviews Joe's Dad Matt Way a couple of weeks later. For many of the students it was the first time they had picked up a camera and Matt went to the showing. Matt Way said "they had all done a great job and it was great to see how they had taken Joe's story in different directions Joe's media team and I would like to thank them for what they have done and some of the short films will be on the 2011 DVD which is being released in the New Year".


No comments:

Post a Comment