Thursday, August 30, 2012

Caravan Park in Helston






Click Here: www.stayinbritain.co.uk Caravan Park in Helston - Retanna Holiday Park Retanna is a quiet family run holiday caravan and camping park in west Cornwall just a few miles from glorious Cornish beaches and close to Falmouth and Helston with easy access from the A394. In a tranquil setting amidst beautiful countryside, Retanna Holiday Park is the ideal location for families and couples seeking a peaceful caravan or camping holiday (no bar or noisy disco), yet within easy reach of the many holiday attractions and beaches on the Cornish Riviera Coast in south west Cornwall. Visit our Youtube channel here: www.youtube.com









Whilst camping in Cornwall (UK) I thought I had better not let my new subscribers and friends down by slacking off. So here is another of my whisper video's this one is from the camp site I was staying at. It was pitch black at the time so I have added a photo of the entrance to the camp site. I hope this whisper relaxes you, there is a lot of atmosphere as I filmed it outside at around midnight next to an open field, the wind was blowing, the sea could be heard in the background and it was very peaceful. If this relaxes you let me know, and as always, don't forget to rate, comment and subscribe! Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment